Exaxe’s Web Site Usage Terms & Conditions
- All efforts have been made to ensure that the information contained in this site is accurate and correct at the time of publication.
- We cannot, however, accept any responsibility for any loss, or damage caused, either directly, or indirectly, as a result of any inaccuracies.
- We cannot accept responsibility for information posted by 3rd parties.
- This site and its contents cannot be construed to represent promises, commitments, or undertaking on the part of Exaxe.
- Exaxe reserves, in accordance with law, the right to determine all conditions regarding the supply of its services.
- Any adjudication relating to this site will take place in the Irish judicial system.
- The contents of this site can be withdrawn, restricted, or subject to a financial charge at any time.
- The material and intellectual property presented on this site are copyright and the property of Exaxe. It cannot be reproduced, or copied in any manner, without the express consent of the company.
- This website also uses the third-party DoubleClick cookie to enable reporting on demographics and interests information (such as age, gender, and favoured product categories, but, again, not in any way that is associated with personally identifiable information.
“Exaxe” is a registered business name of Exaxe Limited company registration number 222246 Registered Office: The Concourse Building, Beacon Court, Sandyford, Dublin 18.